Monday, July 02, 2007

Panning for Gold

Sunday afternoon Kendall and I headed up to the Snowy Range near Fox Park to visit my dad camping up there, he does it most years at this time, and just enjoys panning for gold and the wildlife nearby. Notice Aidan in an actual framed backpack carrier? Yes Emily and I found one for 5$ at a garage sale, yes a good buy. Now just to find Layla one, i just used the other bigger soft carrier we had on my back.
Here is Aidan watching Kendall gold pan, Aidan really enjoyed just watching everybody play in the river.
Karen and Zach followed us up to Fox Park since we knew how to get there, Here they are with Kendall, and my dad, he is teaching everybody how to properly do things :)

Here is Zach, Layla, and I, this was before i got her carrier adjusted up higher on my back. She later threw her hat in the river, luckily Karen was downstream to catch it as it floated by! What a little sneak, she always tries to throw her hat off when nobody is looking!

2 comments:

janis said...

Glad you all got to visit dad while he was in the mountains:)

janis said...

That new backpack looks really nice, such a good deal too, I am glad of that:)