Friday, July 20, 2007

Frontier Days



Frontier Days officially starts today! Yay! I hope to make it down this year, if i have to go with friends or bring the kids to just see all of the fun stuff they have there, i just want to go. So today i thought it would be fun for the kids to get dressed as a little cowgirl/cowboy! Layla actually had a little western dress, but Aidan just decided he liked to wear the hat! hehe.
This weekend Kendall and i are headed in separate directions, since he said he would work on Sunday(forgot about the ZOO!!!) he is going to make an appearance at the wedding in Casper we were going to go to together, and i'm just going to go to Denver with the kid and Karen so we can go to the zoo on Sunday. I thought it would be too much to drive straight through alone after the wedding to Denver with 2 fussy babes. The zoo will be fun, it will be the first time that Layla, Aidan, and their only 2 cousins on my side will be together in one place. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the zoo trip and so is Adrianna. I have enough tickets to get everyone in free now too. :-)

janis said...

Ebony is very excited too! I am glad, I hope all the cousins have fun together!

janis said...

I asked Ebony on the way home (before she fell asleep, she slept all the way from the edge of Denver to home)anyway I asked if she had fun at the zoo today and she said Yes! I told you it would be fun grandma! I thought that was cute...