Friday, February 01, 2008

New Camera Fun pt. 1 Layla

Ok, so i splurged and bought a new camera for myself. I love it. I love my other one too, but it was just to big for traveling or keeping in my purse. I realized this when i was afraid to bring it to vegas in fear that i would lose it or break it. So i sacrificed many wonderful priceless pictures. So, now that i have this new sleek little one, i hope that i will not have another regretful time without pictures...since we know i LOVE taking pictures...here are a few of Layla from the day...following is a few of Aidan from the day...
Layla sucking on her thumb staring at something...

Layla showing me the new discovery of door hinges..she was pretty excited.
Giving Big Bear a hug, this happens dozens of times throughout the day.
Bath time fun!! Layla laughing in the tub...
Layla being silly showing off her crazy hair do...very cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got yourself a nice camera you can carry around now...you like to take a lot of pictures...and your pictures are always so good too :) You just seem to have a nack for taking great pictures!