Friday, February 22, 2008

Sign Lanauge

I have really been working with the kids on their sign language, each signs their own little form, and each can sign somethings the others cant. In this video it is mostly Layla signing about 20 signs, Aidan wasn't feeling up to it, he wanted to take a nap. It is hard to get both their attention at once but at least you all can get an idea of the work i have put into teaching them! :) i am proud of them! I have a bout 50 pictures of some park fun and walks from this week since it has been warmer (35 degrees is a great here!) i am actually going for a walk with a friend and her new little baby in an hour so i best go feed these little tykes and head out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO great!! I love it. They are so smart! What happened at the end there? Aidan was gonna give a kiss but looks like he got too enthusiastic hehe....

Anonymous said...

They have grown so much in the last few months. I miss you all so much! Seeing this blog and hearing you talk to the kids and stuff makes me so sad. I miss you guys so very very much. -katie