Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

One of the things i got for Kendall to make his first official fathers day special was this oil painting of Layla and Aidan in their first weeks. I didn't tell him what i was up to and had him choose a picture over the past 9 months that he liked the best, and he chose this one because they were so "precious" he says. So here is the picture! I also had them write "precious" across it, but it is not in this picture. The orginal picture they painted from was blurry so i think they did an amazing job! :) And now it is hanging above our bed so we can see it and remember the great gifts we have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a creative idea!!

janis said...

They ARE so very precious! :)

janis said...

They did a really nice job. I may have them do one for me. I will go through my pictures and pick a special one.