Friday, June 08, 2007

June Snow and Classes

This is our lilac bush in front of our house yesterday, nice snow huh? It was actually pretty against everything being green! Today it will be a lot warmer, its already close to 50! haha. Anyway, My week off of school ends today, Monday i start my research methods class which will last into August, whoohoo. Also Kendall started his class this morning in Cheyenne, he will be driving there most everyday but we have some friends for him to stay with too if it gets to stressful. His class is everyday 830-530 and lasts until the 18th when he takes the test and then....He will be 100% a Realitor, cool huh? He loves his job right now, he is learning so much, and it seems to be all he can talk about. :) I am really proud of him and couldn't be more happy that he is doing something that he has a passion for, he has already pitched some ideas, this his second week, his boss loving it let him do the project...So he worked most this week creating flyers aimed toward parents of students here on purchasing real estate for their kids (a lot of parents do this since the cost of living here is so $$ anyway, and the dorms can be up to around 7000$ in one year, OH MAN!). It's orientation weeks so hopefully the flyers will circulate quickly. So this week will be the kids and me having a grand 'ol time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great, Kendall will be a realtor and doing a job he loves!

Anonymous said...

I got your nice picture on my phone. I need to get it to sound when I get a txt. I have missed several txt and didnt see them till much later.