Friday, June 01, 2007

Layla Crawls! May 27th!

Ok Lets try this again, i changed the setting so everybody can view it! TryTryAgain:) Let me know if it doesn't work this time.


Here is a video of Layla crawling, i know its not that good of a video but she is napping and this is all i have right now, if you want to see more, then hopefully you can see it in person soon!! :) If you listen closely to the video, ok minus my annoying voice, you can hear a "clicking" that is her new trick, she can "clickclick" her tongue on the top of her mouth, we hear it ALL the time now over the monitor, or she will do it when we do it to her. Real cute. Aidan is still just chill, he is sooo close to crawling i think he just gets frustrated to easily.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I could see it now! I just hope that you dont have to have the settings on your videos you put on here too public. I think only people that normally come to your blog should be able to view your private videos, in my "momma knows best" opinion :) love you!

Anonymous said...

I watched and listened again and I definitly can here her clicking noise! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!