Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend and Nana's Birthday!

This weekend, Kendall, Layla, Aidan, and I traveled to my home to see my parents, not only did i have a three day weekend but it was my mom's birthday!! We only stayed one night but we had A LOT of fun, and Ebony sure was happy to see her cousins Layla and Aidan! It was nice being able to hang out with Karen, Zach, Brian, Nga, and my parents again together, its just too bad that Amber, Greg and Adrianna couldnt have made it. Ebony and I had a lot of fun together and oh man going back home always means TRAMPOLINE! My parents bought a new matt for it last summer, however i wasn't able to jump on it due to being pregnant or snow, so i was excited! Here are some pictures from the weekend, oh and 2 more days of classes and then i have a week off!! Whoohoo, then it is class again and work! and for those who don't know, Kendall found a job with a real estate company that will get him licenced and a broker within 2 years! Whoohoo, i think it was fate, the place wasn't hiring but he just saw it driving by (its only 7 blocks away) turned in his resume and now the lady really wants to help him gain these goals, Awww, he is happy:) Im proud, and the kids have about equal time with both of us...now if we can just find time for each other in all of that haha!

Ebony and Aidan playing together!
Birthday Girl Nana and Aidan having a good time playing!
Uncle Zach and Layla posing for the picture!
Kendall and I enjoying the Trampoline! boing boing!

1 comment:

janis said...

Thank you for making my birthday a very special one! Oh its good to be 29!