Saturday, May 26, 2007

Best Friends



Layla and Aidan seem to enjoy each others company more and more each day, even if they are taking toys from eachother they still seem to roll/army crawl back to one another. This morning, Layla was standing up in her crib so she could see Aidan, and she was just giggling like crazy. They always find something they think is funny and both laugh at eachother and have such a great time! It is nice to have them entertain eachother, for us anyway! haha! It's a three day weekend for me off of school and that is GREAT! I need the time to rest, school has been kicking my butt, so tonight Nikki, Emily, and I are taking off to Denver for the night for our friend Shebli's bachlorette party, we are all pretty excited! :) It's still in the works, but we are also trying to make it home to my parents to visit for my Mom's birthday on monday, my brother will be there also and we may take a detour to Guernsey Res. to hang out with friends there (jet ski's and a boat, oh man!)...We will see, my 7 year old neice Ebony called me last night to inform me that she really misses and loves Layla and Aidan, so we should come see her :) Who can say no to that?

1 comment:

janis said...

The really ARE the best of friends:)