Tuesday, May 22, 2007

8 Random Things

Well, i guess it is my turn to finally do this, i was tagged by Amber http://www.noreimerreason.com . So here are 8 random things interesting or not that not everybody knows about.

1. I have a mound of socks under my covers that i kick off each night (Kendall HATES it).
2. I like photography, i hope to get some of my pictures sold someday.
3. I have never broken a bone.
4. I have only had surgery and stitches once, and the result of that was wonderful- Two perfect kids!
5. I absolutely do not like mayo.
6. I have tasted 20 wines in one week.
7. I talk on my phone while in the bathroom doing business.
8. I am really getting into the behaviorism theories on why people and animals act the way they do.

Ok, lets see, i am now going to tag my mama, Janis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man 2 updates in one day!!!

janis said...

On number 7. what business are you doing? I was doing business once and my phone fell into my business.....hehe.....