Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Stand By Me

Oh man! Today i came home from my morning class and the kids were down for their nap as usual, i could still here them playing in their cribs, which is fine as long as they fall asleep. Anyway, Mr. Aidan started fussing so i went in their, laid him back down, gave him a binky, and a stuffed animal to cuddle. I turned around and just froze! Ms. Layla had pulled herself up to her feet and was standing! This is the first time she has done this, and she never really tries that often so it was a major suprise! I was so happy i called Kendall in, but then my mind went "dangit" if i get too excited ill be reinforcing her to play in her crib not sleep. So i said good girl, it is now nap time, laid her back down and tucked her in. Awww, such a milestone! I am worried with my 7 hour class days i will miss something, glad i didnt miss this!

1 comment:

janis said...

One night you might be woke up by Layla flipping on the lights.......