Sunday, May 13, 2007

Family Weekend!

This weekend almost my whole family could make it, minus my brother, his girlfriend and my neice Ebony. My parents made it down, Karen and Zach came over, and Amber, Greg, and Adrianna. IT was a lot of fun, we had a BBQ for Karens birthday, a good hardy breakfest this morning, and we were able to walk to a nearby park. Today we went to Vedauwoo to enjoy the lovely weather, beautiful scenery and neat rock formations. The kids went too, and we just carried them around as we hiked up and around the rocks. Here is my neice Adrianna playing in the dirt. She loves to point out all of the ants.
Layla and Aidan sitting in a little spot of flowers, all around them were rocks since we had climbed to the middle of a bunch of rocks.
My brother in law Greg and Kendall sitting on top of some rocks. We had fun climbing around them.
Kendall and Aidan posing for the camera...the kids really liked looking at the trees and rocks.
Kendall, Aidan, Layla and I posing under a pile of rocks, which made this cool place you could stand under or walk through.
Me striking a pose in the middle of a bunch of rocks i climbed to.

1 comment:

janis said...

Dad has the picture of you, kendall and babies under that rock, on his desktop! We had a great time! Thanks for cooking for us!