Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day!!!

Why not run through the sprinklers? Aidan and Gary running through the sprinklers to keep cool in the hot weather we have had (70 is good for here, i love it, never gets over 100 typically even in the summer!)
Layla and Kendall taking their turn running through the sprinklers....Funfun!!

We have had such gorgeous weather in the day and in then afternoons thunderstorms, couldn't be better! well yes actually, after thursday when i have all my final school stuff done, then i will have a week off, and start ALL over again with summer session! The first session i have 6 credit hours which is a heavy load in the summer since so much information is crunched into 6 hours a day of school. But im excited for my Geography of Wine class, it is my upper division outside my major, so i get points there AND we get to taste and learn about wine everynight from everywhere, pretty neat. What do they say? A glass of wine a day helps keep the heart healthy?

1 comment:

janis said...

The wino's I see on the streets of Denver thought that about wine at first too...Just joking! aaant! I love you... cute pictues, did the babies get alittle wet? What did they think about that? weather same here, sunny and warm in the mornings, stormy and windy in the afternoons. so if I wanna get outside, better do it early!