Friday, May 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen on Friday

Yesterday i met my mom and went shopping a town over for my birthday(little late). We had a lot of fun, and shopped for over 7 hours! AW havnt done that in YEARS! It was a lot of fun not being rushed or worrying about having to run home quick. So since we shopped on Thursday i didnt have time to update my blog.

Thirteen Things i got : )
1. Green shorts
2. Jean shorts
3. Brown Capri pants
4. A neat shirt
5. Another neat shirt
6. Roxy tank top
7. 2 pairs of flipflops
8. 3 pair of panties
9. Cute bra
10. Bathing Suit(it has been over 3 years since i got a new one!)
11. Layla and Aidan onesies, shoes, and new binkies.
12. Birthdays and Mother day cards for family...
13. A GREAT meal at Chilli's with my mama :)

2 comments:

janis said...

I had so much fun too! Talk about shop till you drop! I was really wore out by the time we were getting ready to head home! I have a whole salmon and beans to eat yet today....yum!! I am glad you were able to find some clothes you like, that always makes it more fun. I like the things I got too! great day!

janis said...

I just ate my whole salmon and beans!! I am stuffed!! That made 2 big meals for me, so a good deal. I like Chilis salmon, better than any I have had in any restaurant. Its much more tender and juicy. the one I had at applebees was way too dry.