Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thirteen Thursday

Thirteen Things I Am Thankful:

1. Kendall being so great, supportive, and an amazing daddy and recently his passing his real estate lisence test with flying colors!!
2. Layla and Aidan, both such precious individuals, being healthy, and all around good babies.
3. The support of our families means so much to us, and keeping in touch in order to keep the closeness there has been important! We are very fortunate to have such loving, caring, strong families!
7. God keeping an eye on us at all times, and we are still able to provide everything needed for our babes (such as the money needed to buy $$$ new carseats this week, we had it!)
5. The great friends we have here supporting us each and everyday, it is amazing how many awesome people Layla and Aidan will have to look up to as they get older, a real special situation!
6. Our health! We have all managed to stay pretty well, and avoided the worse sicknesses of the seasons! I am glad that Kendall and I are able to keep up with the kids and have a lot of physical activity outside with our kids (pool, hiking, walking, playing at the park...)
7. The time we have. Even though Kendall and I both have jobs, and school, we still manage to spend so much time with each kid individualy, and i am thankful we still have managed to avoid daycare, because of the support we have from so many great friends, and eachother.
8. The great weather! It has been a lot warmer here than usual for this time of year, and it is nice to be able to go outside with the kids on walks or just playing in the yard without worrying about them catching a cold. Now to just watch the sunburns!
9. Fans, oh am i thankful of our fans, Emily picked us up some fans since we have a hothot house in the afternoon, the fans really do help to keep our sanity!
10. I am thankful that Aidan's viral infection is completely gone and he is eating well, playing a lot and crawling so much as any little rugrat is supposed to do!
11. The rattling in my car stopped, hopefully it was just something flipped up inside the engine, everything appeared normal! Oh and my dad taught me a trick on rolling down my drivers side window again! whoohoo!
12. I am thankful that we live so close to everything, since our town is only 3 miles wide, there is no excuse to walk or ride a bike to places when possible, saves gas and is good for the health! (Karen, the kids and I walked to Safeway yesterday for diapers)
13. I am thankful for the happiness that is around me, Kendall, the kids, friends, family, it's really good!

1 comment:

janis said...

wow your thirteen thursday made me feel really happy! :) #9 had me stumped for a second though....fans? Cindy has a fan club? Then I realized what you were talking about LOL