Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hotels, Weddings, and AIDAN WALKS!

Layla and Aidan had a few firsts this weekend. We took a trip to Gillette for our friends Nick and Heidi's wedding. So this was the first hotel the kids got to play in or stay in! The wedding Emily and I could only hear since the kids were too fussy tired to stay in the sanctuary. But the reception was nice, with prime rib too add :) The kids were little angels despite how exhausted they were. I left early, so Kendall, Nikki, and Emily could continue on to have a good time. The best part of the weekend? Aidan took his first 2 steps without anything to hold him up but his own legs! YAY! He refuses to try again, but as soon as he does ill get the camera out to show that!

1 comment:

janis said...

glad you stopped by on you way back! :) you tube says my videos exceed something or other, not length as they were only a couple minutes long. So must be something else I will have to figure out why, cause I got some cute ones....