Friday, August 03, 2007

Pregnant for 10.5 Years?

Ok, i admit one of my little secrets...for the past couple years i have watched and kept up with this family "the Duggar Family" Yes a lot of you may have caught one of their shows on TLC or Discovery Health. I just read an article that they welcome their 17th child this week, and at the end of the article they figured that she has been pregnant for 10.5 years of her life. Wow. Takes a very special mom to dedicate that much of her life to pregnancy, to raise 17 kids from newborn up to 19 and home school on top of that. Amazing...wish i could have some tips on where her patience comes from! I think i'm just a big wimp and will stay with my only having 8 months of pregnancy, that was enough for me! Here is the article, in case you wanted to catch up on the latest :)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids

2 comments:

janis said...

haha Yeah, as you know I am also I Duggar fan. I really enjoy their shows. I will have to be sure and watch the next one. The Duggar family album is scheduled to come out next month...You know what though? I would really like to see their family on a day when the camera crews come in unannounced, you know, so we could see them having a chaotic day, a day like a real family has. I think their shows are now too perfect, nobody can have such a perfect day like that with 16 (now 17 kids)! not fair they cut out all the stressful, chaotic stuff that goes on in our lives...haha maybe I will have to write to their website and see if we can see an uncensored day!!

janis said...

I just saw where the Duggar family album is going to be on at 9 pm September 18th, on the Discovery health channel I think it will be.