Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things i should probably do before fall semester starts (in a week in a half!)

1. Find one more class to bump me up to 15 credits
2. Buy books
3. Scrounge up 300$ in order to buy the books.
4. Get some jeans (I have one pair that the butt is about to rip through...)
5. Write a Thank you letter to the Outreach Program for picking me as a college mom candidate to receive their stipend! (I'm REAL excited to get that 1100$!! VERY thankful!!)
6. Talk to my boss about getting the supervising position at work.
7. Figure out a schedule for who will be home with the kids during my one class that overlaps with Kendall's work.
8. Get a new calender since mine ends at the end of the month, so i can keep up with my hectic schedules and the kids appointments!
9. Buy winter jackets for Layla and Aidan, We tend to get snow here around labor day!
10. Go through baby clothes to weed out the too small ones.
11. Get rid of all the big toys that we aren't using anymore taking up half the house!!!
12. Get school supplies before all the stores are sold out until October!
13. Enjoy the rest of my short short summer!

1 comment:

janis said...

I still have some baby winter coats. I know their probably not in style or anything, but one is winnie the pooh blue for a boy. and I have a couple pink ones for a girl. If your interested. I need to go through all those clothes! I think I will start on that in the next week or so. Thats good your making a list of things you need to do, then you can just check on here and wont forget anything....