Friday, January 25, 2008

3rd Times a Charm



Well, guess what? i am sitting here swollen like a chickmunk and wishing that the Doctor would have listened to me and given me stronger painkillers, ok so he did give me stronger ones, but not as strong as i would have liked since i still feel most to ALL pain...Anyway, my last three wisdom teeth are gone, and the only one really giving me trouble is my only bottom one that got pulled, and it was halfway out to begin with. Ohwell that is life.

These pictures are from Thursday's blanket house with the kids, we had a lot of fun, they really enjoy me building them houses, that is until Aidan discovers it even MORE fun to tear it down when Layla is inside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your surgery overall went well....now I am hoping your healing process goes good and you feel better soon!