Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spring Semester











Classes started Monday, it is only Wednesday and i am finding myself behind. I know crazy huh? I have never had a semester just pick up so quickly in the 4 years i have been here. I am enrolled in 16 credit hours right now, meaning i have 5 classes and then 6 hours of research each week. I am also wait listed for another 3 credit hours, however i am starting to except that i probably will not get into that class and will just cancel it on Friday. The kids are putting up a fight against me when i can't play with them and have to read or work on online courses instead...they crawl on me, whine loudly, cry, and even try and run off with my laptop on occasions...Don't get the wrong idea, i still give them loads of attention all day long, to show this, i have been trying to read one 30 page chapter just for ONE class and it has taken me a whole day around them...i still have 4 more chapters to read for other classes...rrrr! At least work starts tonight, steady paycheck again...how much i hate going, it gives me time to work on my homework and get out of the house...sad huh? Work is getting out of the house for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Layla and Aidan both have their tongues out in the bathtub picture! so cute..Brian used to always have his tongue out remember? specially when he was concentrating on something...