Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Walking in Mommies Shoes




Ok, the first is obviously Ms. Layla trying to walk in my shoes, the kids are obsessed with shoes and boots, so they always try and put ours on too. funny. The video is Aidan actually taking a few steps in my shoes, pretty good for his foot being a quarter of the size of the shoe!

It has been a busy week, mainly because i somehow "forgot" or procrastinated doing any sort of homework on my three-day weekend. Now i am regretting my laziness. Adding to the top of that i have to have everything done by Thursday night because i am supposed to get my wisdom teeth out Friday morning...Yes i know this is the 3rd post i have said that i am getting those last 3 #$#%^$#^@@ teeth out. But each time i had a good excuse (lack of money, walking pneumonia, weather) SOOO we will see if i go through it with actually this time or if something else will "suddenly come up". My main thing is i DO NOT WANT TO BE PUT UNDER!!! but the freak'in surgeon won't budge...what a ....whatever i am just pissed that i do not have a choice in it, where many other surgeons even allow the patient to WATCH! C'mon! That would be a lot better in my opinion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well the teeth extractions are all done with! Yea! Now you just need to get all healed up....