Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Interactive Shows

Layla and Aidan enjoy watching a few cartoons in the morning when they wake up. Today they were watching Blue's Clues with me, sitting quietly on my lap with the occasional pointing and saying "duck" or some other object that they recognized. Today was all about singing and learning different instruments, about halfway through the show Layla crawled off my lap, ran over to the pile of toys and pulled out their Elmo guitar and brought it over to me. I am doubting it is a coincident, she was pretty proud that she had found an instrument that looked like the one on TV. That gave me a thought so i then pulled out their piano, drums, and maraca's for them to play along with the show. Again, at the end of the show one of the clues was a "duck" and they kept showing a picture of a duck, Layla exclaimed "duck" happily, and once again ran over to the toys and picked up a rubber ducky to give to me. :) Very cute!

In this picture Aidan is not attacking Layla, this is him wrapping his arms around her in a big hug. Lately ill ask him "Aidan, can you give Layla a hug?" And he will repeat "hug" and walk over to her and wrap his arms around her. Very cute. They are starting to give more and more hugs to us when requested, always makes my day better to have a hug from such precious little kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww such a nice hug :)

Anonymous said...

HI