Monday, April 21, 2008

Adrianna's 3rd Birthday!

Saturday Aidan and I headed to Colorado with Karen and Zach to attend Adrianna's 3rd birthday party at Casa Bonita. Let me just say that Aidan was VERY good all day and only cried shortly on the way home after a day from 7:15am (he usually wakes up at 8) till 10:15 when we got home. We had a lot of fun being able to go, since Kendall had to work and attend a mixed baby shower for some friends of ours, i left Layla with him since it was Aidan's turn to go somewhere with me. Since my birthday was Friday, and Ebony's was last over a week ago we enjoyed some presents too :)
Adrianna the birthday girl enjoying dipping her fingers into the fountains water. I hope she enjoyed her day, i can imagine all the people and so much to do at Casa Bonita was quite overwhelming, but after she was home she had her cake and ice cream along with many nice gifts!
Aidan enjoyed his Uncle Zach playing with him so much, here they are in front of the Casa Bonita fountain!
This place has so much to offer, here we are at a puppet show which i think Adrianna might have enjoyed a little more than Aidan, he was not sure what was going on but watched intently.
It was great that my niece Ebony could ride down with my parents and be with us all day also, my brothers girlfriend Nga also attended and hung around all day too, it was a lot of fun having them both there!
My parents posing for the camera. Aidan also liked to tag around Grandpa a lot too, he really likes the male role models in his life it seems. Looks up to them.

Side Note to Amber, Karen, and Mom: I thought for sure someone would beat me to blogging about this day since we all have pictures and it has been a good day and a half, but i guess i win :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! yeah you beat all of us! I tried to, but my blog didn't cooperate, so I ended up deleting it. It was a fun day and nice weather too. We were pretty tired by the time we got home around 11:30pm. I drove all the way there and all the way home too...we met joe in cheyenne and dropped off Ebony there. she slept all the way, she was very tired also.