Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Excuse you mommy!

Even though i have slowed down on the sign language with the kids mainly because i am finding it hard to come with other words i want them to know, i have managed to teach Layla how to sign "excuse me". Aidan knows it, but again has to be coaxed to actually use it properly. Layla is getting better on signing excuse me for her burps, and farts mostly. Being persistent, mainly because they both started picking up laughing after each bodily function because certain boys...eh men laugh afterwards, so of course they picked that up. Anyway, last week I didn't live up to my own teachings and burped loudly, (i am home alone with kids who cares?) right after the action, i noticed Layla's head turn quickly, crinkling her eyebrows in a glare, she signed "excuse me", and repeated this until i signed it back. Haha, little stinker caught me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha got ya! Ken forgot where he was belched a real loud one in pamida the other day! I didn't let that go without making a big deal about it haha~!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Adrianna has reprimanded me before too for that. She will say, "Say Scooze me, Mommy!"