Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Thankyou's

First off i would like to thank everybody for all the nice birthday wishes, i had a wonderful day and enjoyed hearing from friends and family :)

For my birthday i took the kids to a new park to play, they were exceptionally well behaved all day and that right there was a great birthday gift! They even sat on a large rock for me to take a picture of them even though they wanted to run run run.
When it was time to leave the tennis courts(they LOVED running around in them) it was hard to get them from running back IN to the courts. So, i shut the gate, but it left a gap big enough for Aidan's body, so he pushed his body through, however it was not big enough for him to pull his head through. Knowing he wasn't hurt or in any danger (just had to pull the gate) i snapped a quick picture of this embarrassing moment for future embarrassment to him :)
After we got home, Layla and Aidan wanted to play in their rooms and read books. Here is Layla reading to, yes the one and only, Naked Baby in my rocking chair.
One thing i asked Kendall i would like for my birthday is hotdogs on the grill...so why not have hotdogs and hamburgers and invite friends and family over too? It was a good time, here is a picture capturing Aidan eating chips and dipping them in the Salsa...he was real good at it with nobody around to show him.
Lastly, Kendall who grilled the whole evening for me and everybody else (oh i ate like 4 hotdogs!) : ) I made the cupcakes to give him a break and they went fast too...it was a great time! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good day:) You deserve it! I should have gotten a picture of Abby trapped behind the sofa too, but I freaked out, specially seeing that she couldn't even move her head which was twisted to the side! poor little girl. Glad she was alright! I wonder how long she had been there?