Sunday, October 24, 2004

Crazy ~Britney Spears

Well, i have had a pretty nonstop week. Wed-nes-day i roadtripped to Chadron NE to see derek, and eventually ended up in my home village of wheatland this weekend. I worked some, played some, and slept not so some. i have had to constantly share the company of moms dog with her hand on it when i pet it. haha. it took just a miracle to take tico out of the house for an hour, and even then mother dearest called my phone and left a voicemail, "WHERES MY BABY?!" goodness, poor missy loves me more and that is unusualy considering karen could get her to bite me on command by saying "get 'er get 'er". Ohwell, i love you missy kissy! ha. Well, it is 9 here in wheatland and i still have to take the treck to laramie. great fun, get the deer to play "stop and stare at the lights". Crazy DEER. Well, have a good day night evening manana whatever. Bye!

2 comments:

janis said...

I did let you hold her all by yourself on the computer! hehe and i left her with you while i went to the store. oh i forgot to tell you i was telling laura(the checkout girl that is buying me pig hoofs in cheyenne) i was telling her about my new puppy and she wants me to bring tico in the store to see her tuesday! hehe me and tico are just so popular! :)

janis said...

i am trying not to stare at the orphans! so when i get the urge to stare i sing: early one morning just as the sun was rising..........................who am i aant who am i aant