Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hungry Like The Wolf ~Duran Duran

Tuesday. Where do i begin with my day? Ok how about that it wasnt interesting at all but i will tell you the adventures of tuesday for someone pretty like me. It all started in my first hour class, Espanol or to you english natives, Spanish. Since it was only 10 i was still somewhat sleepy from my short 9 hour beauty rest the previous night. Anywho, i was sitting there, in anticipation to know my exam score. Handed my paper, i take a deep breath and turn it over. GASP! a 93!?!? what? im on cloud 800 now, floating to my next class, even the 2 mile walk up hill in the sleet and snow wasn't as bad as it normally seemed. My dope class went as usual, i learned that well drugs make u feel good. Enough about education, that isnt important. the story is now. I am walking innocently to the shuttle to be taken to the lovely chevy i drive when, the sweet aroma of food, good smelling food i believe pork? catches my 4th sense(that is smell). My stomach growls, i look around, whew! no1 heard,but if i dont eat now im going to start nawing at this nice fellow walking next to me. Then i see it, the best sign that could ever be created by mankind. "FREE FOOD". I fall to my knees, a tear running down my face, could it be? i waste no time, this is evolutions survival of the fittest, i jump in line, push some koreans aside. as i progress forward, a disturbing image fills my eyes. Are they taking food out of that sleeping pig? its my turn, the korean yells something at me and shoves me forward. To my horror, there is indeed a pig there, full grown, id say a year n a half old. i look down AW! the side of Bluebell(thats what i named the pig) is on the ground, what is this? i look at the bluebell, his nose, the apple in his mouth, his soft now roasted fur, and what? i thought piggys had curly tales? Much to my dismay, my rations are cut from under the hide of fully intacked, bluebell. i walk away, dumbfounded. To eat or not to eat? i did what ne kind hearted human would do, and might i add that was THE best tasting pork i have had. After this filling meal, i felt pretty good so i head to donate some more of my bodys plasma for money, it was the usual girl passing out, a guy complaining his machine is slow, and well me with a big ol grin watching it all. Well, hopefully i have a more interesting day tomorrow, Chris LeDoux is in concert so im taking derek to that tomorrow. Tata fellow bloggers.

2 comments:

janis said...

just hope your teacher also teaches about the bad side of drugs....you know the side effects (remember the commercials on tv?)!! side effects: diarrhia, nausea,cancer, heart attack, stoke, possible death but hey take our great drugs!! not to mention addictions , rotten teeth, bleeding stomache, etc etc etc ....

janis said...

hey everyone! dont click on the little fat cross at the bottom of any comment you make cause if you do it will delete your comment. unless of course you want to delete your comment.