Saturday, October 02, 2004

Saturday Night Special~Lynard Skynard

realizing the importance of sleep, i headed home at the early hour of 1245am in order to get some beauty needed sleep. around the hour of 12pm i awoke only to find mama was still enjoying her beauty sleep too. i was introduced to the "blog" not really by choice, mama just sat me down and opened it up and said look.read.now. and so i did, i explored the comments, the thoughts, the lives of my family members that i was so behind on i thought i was reading that of a fictional book. i was consumed by the stories, on the edge of me seat! the suprise parties, the floods(mental note get mama and papa an ark) and then the illness's in my family. i was amazed, who are these authors using the names of my family members and creaiting news on their lives? i soon realized it was a nonfiction writing by my truelly gifted family members. what authors you all are. well i am not a blogger, can i use that title yet or have i not proven worthy with just one blog? get back to me on that. honest my saturday is going to get more interesting, atleast im crossing my fingers of that.

2 comments:

janis said...

welcome my fellow "blogger"! I am proud to be the first to see and comment on yourblog! Thankyou for your help on linking (you are a fast learner) now if we can just figure out those pictures. I talked with amber tonight and when her computer is back on line she will link you as well. well i will be looking forward to lots of future posts! Love momma

Amber said...

haha - I have got you all hooked on blogging!

Honestly, I think that is great since ya all live so far away - now I can keep up with your exciting lives...