Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Night ~The Darkness

Friday: My morning consisted of hussling to finish my math homework from the past 2 weeks and head to class at the early hour of 12. Exhausted from my exam in my SOWK class, I hurry to the shuttle, hoping to leave town by 230. Stepping off the shuttle, I am surprised to see that I have stepped back in time to the 1950’s movie, “the birds”. I am surrounded by black crows, they are everywhere, I look up to see them flying circles around me, I look down to see them covering the parking lot, glancing straight forward, I spot them on the cars, the fence, the fire hydrants, these birds are fearless. I sprint to my car, dodging these birds that pay no mind to me brushing by them. Relief, I made it to my car. I wave goodbye to Norman and head my way to the canyon. I have my time of absorbing all of the beauty around me, and I realize, yes I am going to write a book. Smile on my face I press the gas and rush home to my parental guardians waiting for me on their choppers. I treat them to terra grano pizza and everything here is grand.Bonjour!

1 comment:

janis said...

cindy thank you so much for the bracelet!! i love it! i have wanted one ever since i saw yours! and i really like the charm you picked out for it too :) and thank you also for the pizza! tonight (if i can stay awake) we can finish the very last chapter in revelation. i am beginning to really wonder about the animal life there, i mean does everyone have animals after them or do they just like going after you maybe...hehehe....sowk class? not sure what that is ? i am guessing pscology? (still not spelling it right am i?) I was happily surprized this afternoon as i pulled up on my chopper to see a beautiful red car in front of the house as that meant i get to spend the weekend with my favorite youngest daughter!