Monday, October 04, 2004

Just another Manic Monday~Bangles

Well, it is a start of a new week. I already missed my first hour class, do they expect me to be there at 10am? crazy professors! naw i didnt sleep in i was on the road to laramie from mi casa de wheatland. it was nice to be able to drive home without the hassle of zigzagging around those lovely wildlife we call DEER. I could've made it in plenty of time to attend this oh so grand class of espanol, however, i figured my personal hygiene was more important at that point of time because even i could smell my own stinch, and rumor is, you cant normally smell your own stinch. Well, im starting my oh so productive day by printing out a 7 page report due at 1 and trying to pass time before i take the long treck across campus. im preparing for this journey by getting plenty of rest playing solitaire, occasionally sipping on some water, im all sorts of stretched out, and hopefully my heeled flipflops do not let me down and get me there in plenty of time to sit through a lovely lecture on how to graph a line(gotta love math9025). After that i have to hussle back through the crowded flooded sidewalks, around the never ending construction, dodge the bicycleists(is that a word?) and heavenforbid i cut through the recently laid sod!! just to arrive.... late to my next extremely eye shutting class of introduction to social work. After this wonderful hour of monotoned lecture i may get to actually russle me up some grub, that is after i can find a place to sit on the shuttle, without hitting my head like i so often find myself doing. Well this is just another adventurous monday for me, get me through today and i am well on my way to tuesday. Now that's a day to look forward to, blah. toodles

1 comment:

janis said...

hi! sorry i didnt get to answer you tonight on msn but i was trying to figure out my verizon bill. when i came back you were gone. sorry. did you get your sweatshirts washed? you can wash them all together only if you know none of them fade. anyway i guess i could have emailed you this but hey i love blogging! dont you? i love reading about your days! keep up the good work! love momma