Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday Girl ~Blondie

yet another long day of lounging around in mi casa de wheatland. don't get me wrong i am not complaining. the best and my favorite show (gilmore girls) has had a marathon since 12pm and i have been glued to that tv ever since. just knowing that bit of information, you know this is a pretty darn good show, considering i only occasionally switch over to that of my beloved sunday football. mi madre is working hard to serve me the platter of my choice, and that being my favorite, lemon peppered chicken, mom you are such a doll! tonights agenda is visiting my pretty(miss jamie c12) and thats pretty much it, i am deciding on if i should just stay the evening here and take the treck to laramie tomorrow morning when it is actually light and not 1130 at night like every other sunday when i head home, however then who will the deer play "look at those headlights stop and stare" with? but that is still something to be decided upon my restlessness tonight, and how early i want to actually awaken from my beauty sleep. tata

1 comment:

janis said...

I had fun watching gilmore girls with you!! :) and i am very glad you stayed sunday!! :)