Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Down So Long ~Jewel

Tuesday: Today went as planned, the only thing different, well i guess it was the same, Mr. Kelt guy cut in front of me so i got to follow him and wonder why he wears that kelt EVERYday that i have ever seen him. Amazing, and it isnt like he is just this lil guy, he could be a lineman! amazing the things people do. Heh it works. I donated plasma, and was put in side of the building, so that means there was already 20+ people full, and they were now filling another 20. It always is weird how they ask how the needle feels in my arm, i can only assume there are cases it hurts, but my reply everytime is it feels like a dang needle in my arm! busybusy however i got in and out with no complications and in under 50 minutes. Well, seems brutas has a lady, today i tripped over her as she ran with some sticks in her mouth across my feet. silly squirrel. Thats my day dont get to sleepy. Bu-Bye

2 comments:

janis said...

glad to see an update :)i missed you. amber and i look forward to your updates. i know cause amber said how cool it was that you updated everyday. i am sure karen would love it too but she just doesnt seem to have the time to get on here with her full time job and everything. i hope that the kelt (or is it kilt?) guy wears underwear under that thing! cause if a wind came along.....eoooow......what are you going to name brutas' girlfriend? love you :) momma

Karen and Zach said...

I've seen the guy who wears the kilt...yeah, he's a big guy. The kilt is black though, so at least it's not plaid. I don't know what the squirrels have against you cindy, whenever I confront a squirrel, it twitches a little "hello" with it's tail and smiles at me. If I had TIME to stop, the squirrels would probably all gather 'round me happily. But alas, no time! One-o-these days I am going to buy a bag of nuts and give some to the adorable little squirrels.