Thursday, October 07, 2004

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ~Confucius

Thursday. Today was as anyother thursday i presume. Reset the alarm on my phone twice to hope to get some sleep since i had no zzz's previous to this alarm from my tossing and turning. If only we had an "on/off" switch to our brains. Anywho, back to where i was. I headed to school only to have loud sirens of 3 different buildings screaming at my headache, one decided to scream from the building i happened to be in at that present time. I walked swiftly away, no curiousity as to why they were shrieking, not me at all. I pass the honking of the redfire trucks headed towards the obnoxious distress signals, and continue to get as far as way i can. i was rounding the corner, when i startled brutus from his nuts. With a smug hiss he jumps up and down on my toes as to harm me in some way, and waltzes slowly away to his normal ambush tree. jumping in "the count"(my monte) i am taken away to provide more of my bodily fluids for medicines and studies. Forcing myself to study that of social work and a foriegn language i cant help but stare off at the girl adjacent me, cringing in fear at the needle in her arm, or the man falling asleep to my right, even as the technicians keep calling out to him to stay awake, then theres the ND(newdonor) with her look of horror as to why the machine is beeping fiercely at her, i smile and mouth the word "pump". i finish my contribution to medicical studies, wave goodbye to the kind people who prick your arm and finger with needles and head to the ladies powder room. I always go into this special restroom for one reason only. The smell. The sweet essence of...fruitloops. honestly, i do not fool you on this aroma i speak of. It truelly does smell that of wonderful sugar. i finished my business there and now i am here, telling you of my boring, pithetic day and life at UW. However, tonight i am taking the time to head over and visit my beloved boys at the SAE resident. Remember, life is simple keep it that way. farewell.

1 comment:

janis said...

you must feel like the experienced one now at that donation center :) we need to find out what they do to make it smell like fruit loops, that would be a nice fragrance for our bathrooms. I am starting to wonder about the squirrel stories have to check that out! dad and i went for motorcycle ride tonight out on palmer canyon and guess what ? my bike started to sputter and then quit, i knew right away that it was running out of gas because i had gone 147 miles since the last fill up. but i wasnt too worried because i knew i had a reserve tank so i switched it over to reserve and we headed to the gas station. dad and i kinda got a little edgy anyway because all that passed us were trucks full of hunters looking for deer and well we just felt maybe we would accidently become the hunted so we were heading outa there anyway!!