Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Life Is A Highway ~Tom Cochrane

Tuesday:Hmm, where to start on today. We’ll start with Norman sloshing around saying “you better get up you still have to do all that oil stuff to “the count”” (my car). So I rolled out of bed at 806 and decided to rinse off in the shower. I drove to WallyWorld to find they didn’t have what I needed, so instead stopped halfway to K-mart to go to class for a couple hours. I was unprepared I felt for my espanol test even though I did study, and I found out my pysch test I got a 78!! My goodness what is wrong with me! Well, disappointed about that, I grabbed my oil, put it in my car, and headed to donate some plasma. After waiting a long hour to even get the needle in me, I was like whew about time, now I can get to pumping and out of here. No sooner had this thought crossed my mind I heard this tearing sound, must be the tape on my ….. ohmygoodness the needle is out of my arm, and my blood is EVERYWHERE, even on the guy donating next to me! I look at Patrick(the guy who hooked me up) and yep, he was splattered with my nice blood too. I didn’t know what to do, blood was gushing out of my arm all over, I glance at Patrick who was trying to get untangled to put pressure on my vein “is this bad” I asked? He is like “well its not good.” They got me wiped up best they could and washed down the machine, and well sent me home with my 20$, I guess if I get a needle ripped out of me every time I wont have to donate. Heh. Seems like I am turning into bad luck, last week I donated and the machine freaked out and they had to take everything off, putting an extra bag of saline in me till they had it all fixed. Great fun there I’m telling you. Well, That’s my life today. TaTa.

2 comments:

janis said...

see my comments on your philosophy place. who am i aant who am i aant who am i aant who am i aant who am i aant!

janis said...

i am anxiously waiting for my baby tico!! :)