Monday, October 18, 2004

Take It Easy ~Eagles

Monday:I am figuring on taking it easy this week. I have plenty of tests, papers, and homework to do, however this weekend wore me out. I worked Friday- Sunday, and had to fulfill my social life Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, this leaving my family life, from 1-2:30ish ever AM morning with mama. I made enough money to pay my car, thank goodness, and now I just need to go back into saving every penny for my apartment, and I need to pay Kunta next week when I’m home too. The joys of bills I tell you, I figured ill get a new one tacked on each year till I die. This weekend went pretty ok, I finally got to paintball with a gun! Run through the Thickets, mask fogging up, heart racing, only to be pounded in the back with paintballs! I’ve BEEN HIT! In the past I just had to run and try to get away before I was shot with NO GUN. YOUCH! I got away with a few small welts, however I figure that is pretty good deal for an afternoon of fun. I got home last night around 1130 to find Karen saying “Norman died!” I through my stuff down, and hurdled the couch, only to find… Norman, kissing O’s at me. Oh I was scared for a minute there I do admit! Today I went to Espanol, nice exam tomorrow, I was relieved however to find I passed my pop quiz with 5/5. Alright. I rushed to the computer lab to type up a paper due Friday in my eyelid nap time class, but since I wasn’t there on Friday I’ll turn it in today for a late grade. Well, that’s my weekend summed up very very shortly. Later.

2 comments:

janis said...

qui hora es 1:45pm and i am doing one of my thousands of bills. yeah, pills and bills, thats life! :) but we can be glad because, well because, i am thinking, because it will be another whole month before some of the bills come due again!

Amber said...

Just one new bill tacked on a year? That's pretty optimistic!