Monday, February 26, 2007

Baby Shower!

My second babyshower this week, but the one i looked forward to was Yesterday, Nikki and I drove down to one of my BFF from highschool's babyshower. We had a lot of fun, here I am with Nikki, Haley and Tracy(and Baby Madison hehe). It was a blast getting to hang out again, Haley Tracy and I were a trio all through highschool and avoided all of the drama crap that so many people get caught up in, probably why we are still good friends still. Nikki was a cheerleader with Haley and Tracy. Anyway! Nikki and I rode together, Haley drove seperate to get their even earlier than we did. We had lunch at Chili's, and I went CRAZY buying stuff at Target for Tracy and baby Madison(yes Aidan and Layla got more clothes too! haha) and then headed to the F.E. Warren Air Force Base for the shower. I have never really been on base, weird since i drive by it so many times, but it was neat to be able to go anyway, it's like it's own little city. The baby shower was a lot of fun, and afterward we met up with John(Tracy's husband and an old friend of ours) for dinner with another couple who we found out live a block from us. I am sooo excited for Baby Madison's arrival, i think it will be atleast 2 weeks earlier than her due date on Easter April 08, Tracy is tiny, and well things seem to be getting closer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! Your hair is getting so long!