Monday, February 26, 2007

Love My Babies!

Last week, something hit me, I am actually having a great time with Layla and Aidan...FUN! I know this may sound weird but for those of you who have had little tykes, you understand that for a wile a newborn baby isn't too much fun, and more of a routine and for me i felt like a robot. Now though they react, smile, reach for me, and have such personalities i do not feel this anymore, but instead I look forward to running home and playing with them, why? They actually play, not just stare! :) i am weird i know. Today Layla Aidan and I built a blanket house in the living room and told stories(they had some really interesting ones) and had a flashlight to shine around the inside of our little house. I know, they are still too little for this but they were having fun looking at the flashlight, talking, and playing with all the toys underneath it. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each stage they hit will continue to bring even more joy. I am loving that Adrianna can talk to us now. More and more every day. Today she was excited that I bought her some pee-paste (toothpaste).

Anonymous said...

yeah, I like the stage my kids are at now too! :) I like your blanket house, You still know how to make a good one hehe!