Sunday, February 18, 2007

Roll Baby and Future Rocker!

Well, Kendall found out what i was getting him for his birthday, actually he told me what he wanted but he found out that i sent it to Karen's house and that it was WAY early, so for 3 days straight now i have had to hear him beeeegggg for his gift, so fine i gave it to him! It's Guitar Hero, for PS2 and i also bought 2 wireless guitar controllers for it so of course I could play and not just have to sit and watch him all the time:) He really likes it, Laurel and Craig stopped by on their way home from walking to the store and hung out, and well they got into the game too, even though the boys are a little better, we all took turns and had a lot of fun! I took this picture of Craig and Kendall, also with Aidan because he loves the rock music and kicks his little foot to the beat, either fast or slow depending the song, what a cutey! You can see his foot in midkick if you look close at the picture! Oh and Ms. Laylabear can now roll easily from tummy to back from back to tummy, so she just flip flops around the room, very cute! Aidan is still pretty laid back and likes to just chill, whereas Layla is gogogo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am glad you updated. That guitar hero sounds like alot of fun. I will play it with you when I come over, if no one else is there-hehe! I can see Aidans little foot in midkick! funny! Layla is starting to get around now! wow! gotta babyproof now I bet.