Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Living Will

Kendall and I have talked about creating a living will many times since having Aidan and Layla, and their future if anything were to unexpectingly happen. I have had it weighing on my mind a lot more lately, just i guess because i worry so much. Anyway, I talked to my Death and Dying Psychology professor and he has some forms, and different ways to write one out in order to be sure we achieve the goals we want. He also is going to bring along with those forms in the next couple of weeks information on places nearby that are affordable, and a lot of help in writing them out. I think it is very important for anybody who has children to write out a living will, even if they get outdated it is something that people can go by and have a better understanding of our wishes, even if it is just on a napkin! Aidan and Layla enjoying tummy time together!

2 comments:

janis said...

When Amber was a baby, we went to a lawyer and got a will drawn up and had it worded to include any future children also. Back then, I believe it cost $200. We need to get a new updated one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been thinking about that too.