Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Layla/Aidan vs Bug Day 2!

The cold is still lingering today, it seems to have gotten a little worse in the sense of their little noses are so congested! They haven't had a real fever yet, nothing over 99.5, so we just keep an eye on that, have the tylenol out because i can tell they are not feeling too well, but they still manage to give me little smiles and play! Such sweet babes! For their congestion i have had 2 humidifiers going, the warm one in their room and the cool one i am going to move in the living room why we are up. I also have been squirting saline drops up their little noses and sucking the boogers like crazy, everytime little bear sneezes boogers fly....yes EWWWWWW, ill spare you a picture. Their coughs are still there but the tylenol+cough has helped that also. Poor babes, i just want to rock them all day on my lap and tell them they will be alright very soon! Laurel is working for me at my afternoon job at the foundation house so that works out so i can stay here a little longer before going to work at the call center all evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they old enough for vicks on the chest? that always seemed to make you kids feel better. and you can get some liquid vicks that goes in that little indentation on the hot steam vaporizer and puts the vapor in the air, that seems to help too. I am a big vicks, fan hehe! but I dont recommend eating it like my mom had us kids do, hehe! (i still do that occasionally though when my throat hurts real bad, just a little tiny bit.)

Anonymous said...

oh and some advice: I told greg about putting the liquid vapor into that indentation and he made the mistake of putting it in as the steam was coming out, a big no no!! it burned his fingers. you put the liquid in before you plug the vaporizer in.