Friday, February 09, 2007

That Camera is ALWAYS in my Face!


Well, it is cooling off here now, and the clouds are moving in, we are FINALLY supposed to have my families Christmas this weekend(yes its february, we are busy people what can i say?), hopefully that is, if it is supposed to snow, Kendall, Layla, Aidan, and I may be snowed out of laramie again like the last time when nobody could make it but us to Denver. Hmmm. ANYWAY, here is Layla and I playing around with the camera, i think she must feel like i am the dang paparrazi or something, trying to push the camera out of her face...hehe watch out Lohan, Laya is being followed now! News head line? "Laylabear Drools On Camera Again!"

1 comment:

janis said...

I love these pictures you took in black and white. or is it sepia? what is the difference between black and white and sepia? anyway dad and I are always commenting on how you have a gift with picture taking.