Thursday, February 08, 2007

LOST is back!

After 3 months of no Lost, it aired again for the first time this year, with the beginning episode of 12 more. I as always was on the edge of my seat, muttering phrases such as "omigoodness" "NoWAy!""oooooh that explains a little more" and Waaaaaiiit a minute, but i thought..." Although their are many other phrases, all these are muttered to myself, for i am the only person in my household that watches Lost, the only person near me that i have to talk "lost talk" with is Emily, and Amber, i wish their was more, i have tried my hardest to hook Kendall but he's too far behind and too much to catch up on so i usually watch on my own time. ANYWAY, again as every Lost episode does, they answer a few questions that linger in ones head, such as who REALLY is Alex, the girl sent away from the colony of the "others", but then their answers lead to even MORE questions to be answered which just build and build leaving me going crazy for the next episode counting down the days and waking hours to which i have to wait to get one step closer to the whole explaination of the others, why the plane crashed and why the heck everybody is there, and oh man everybody is connected somehow, AWW, ok sorry for those of you who don't watch Lost and think my rambling on is completely insane like behavior. But those of you who DO watch lost, you are probably wondering also how is Alex really the daughter of the head Other, and then the question of where Danielle, the crazy french lady comes in, isn't alex hers who was stolen years ago? Im glad it is starting to tell The Others stories though, Juliet is explained more, are they really letting her go home? ok im done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man I look at ambers blog and then I look at yours "da ja voo" havent I read this post already?? hehe!