Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Boogers, Sneezes, and Coughs

Last night Layla and Aidan kept Kendall and i up all night trying to comfort them. They are not feeling well, and well it looks as though they shared their sick germs with me also, so that is 3 of us who are cranky! I litterely watched the clock tick by from 1:13am on through till i had to leave for class at 9. Kendall i know did the same. Both babes have runny noses, coughs(Aidan more than Layla) and sneezes(Layla more than Aidan). Poor little things, i am just letting them lounge in their sleepers today, because i know when i am sick i enjoy PJs a lot better than regular clothes. I am going to pick up more tylenol with cough supressers in it, and also some baby vitamins. Layla hung out in the bathroom with me today as i took a shower, i am hoping that the steam acted like one big humidifier for her, since Aidan was napping, maybe Kendall can do the same with Aidan so he can get some of the steam too. I guess the bright side of things is they have their colds at the same time and not one right after the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry the babies are sick! and more sorry for you and kendall right now, as you are really sleep deprived. I assume you have the humidifier on in the babies room too. you should try to always have it running, even when they are well. It is so dry there and the humidity can sometimes help prevent getting sick. should have one in your room as well. maybe need to invest in a bigger one that will do the whole upstairs. I love you!!