Sunday, February 11, 2007

Christmas Cont.....

Layla showing off her new stuffed eeyore from Aunt Karen and Uncle Zach, it was nice this year, we just drew names for secret santas so we only had to buy for one person(kids were optional). I had my mom, and Greg had me!
Aidan enjoyed all of the puppy dogs, in total there was 3 weiner dogs, 2 chi-dogs, and a yellow big cat. Here he is petting MollyMay.
Layla again with Eeyore and Aunt Amber watching Kendall open his present, he got a new computer case for his laptop from his secret santa(my mom), he had Greg.
Layla and Aidan share in opening their puzzle thing, when you place an animal in the right spot it makes that particular animal noise!

1 comment:

janis said...

I had fun too! we got some great pictures also! And everyone got nice presents! It was well worth the wait!