Monday, February 05, 2007

Mushy Snow!

Today it is well above 40 degrees, and we all here are breaking out the spring clothes, it is waaaarmmm! :D A whole lot better than teens and - degrees as we have had for the past month! Our heat bill reflects this at 217$ for last month, with an average of 15degrees, that really SUCKS! Anyway, Laylabear and Aidanbuckaroo went outside with me today to get their first real look and feel of snow. They weren't too enthused. Here are some pictures.

Layla getting a chance to have some fresh air!Think her tongue is out because she wants to eat the snow, silly girl!
Aidan staring at all that white stuff....He is probably wondering why the heck he cant roll in it!
Aidan and me, aren't we such a cute pair? I love my little man!
Ms. Layla and me, aren't we such pretty gals? :D haha, all the snow is melting so now the streets and sidewalks are about 3 inches of slush and flowing water, GREAT to walk in let me tell you!

1 comment:

janis said...

yeah but you can be glad your bill was not $335.00 like mine! I am hoping it will be less next month (but i wont hold my breath) now that we have put up the plastic on the sliding glass door plus dad found a place in the basement furnace duct work that was leaking heat so he taped that up too. dont need to heat the basement! it stays warm enough on its own.