Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Dress and Go Nuggets!

Here is miss Layla showing off her new little dress i bought for her on Sunday. I couldn't resist! I can't wait till garage sale time this summer, oh man!! :D Hopefully Layla will enjoy dresses longer than I did, hehe.
I also bought Aidan a Denver Nugget's outfit, he really enjoys watching basketball with Kendall(really cute to come home to after work!) so i had to get him a fans outfit so he can really cheer!! Aidan has learned how to grab his toes now, finally flexible enough so it's pretty cute when they both are doing that together! This morning they came into bed with Kendall and I to just relax before we got up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really darling dress! Kendall can't say you buy only little girl clothes anymore though, because Aidan has really "handsome" outfits too!

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your blog and the little fighting Irish guy!

Anonymous said...

I love you